- This event has passed.
Host Family Learning Session
June 16 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Useful tips for hosting an Rotary Youth Exchange Student
- The Youth Exchange Year – events mandatory/non mandatory
- Dos and Don’ts of Hosting a Student
- First Night Questions and Breaking the Ice
- Resources available to you as a host parent.
- A chance to ask your questions and address your concerns
Training will be offered via Zoom and is geared to future D5040 host parents for long-term and short-term exchange in 2022/23. We also encourage Club YEOs and Counsellors to attend as well as any Rotarians who are interested in hosting a student in the future.
To register for the session, please contact our District YEX Trainer, Sue Godey YEX at firstname.lastname@example.org.